martes, 26 de julio de 2011

She Makes Me Smile






Para empezar, os enseño mi nuevo bolso, que estaba al 50% en Blanco , de 24'99 a 12'49 y me dio la vena y Púm, en mis manos está! La tarde de ayer, fue una de las mejores, porque fue una tarde llena de risas, pizza y fotos!

Un beso, Bloggers!


-To begin, I show my new bag, which was 50% in Blanco, 24'99 to 12'49 and gave me the vein and boom, my hands are! Yesterday afternoon, was one of the best, because it was an evening filled with laughter, pizza and photos!

A kiss, Bloggers!

-

9 comentarios:

  1. Los bolsos son preciosos, me gusta el estilo de camisetas simples y shorts yo los cargo con accesorios ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. White women?

    Me encantan estos looks tan sencillos.

    Besos Chipless by Dave

    ResponderEliminar
  3. aww you two are such cuties!! I love that your outfits even match x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These pics are adorable! And love that new bag of yours, too. x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you two look like you're having a lot of fun! :)

    Whitney
    whitwatwear

    ResponderEliminar
  6. love the outfits! Its cute you wear the smae thing but not interly:)
    xoxo
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice outfits!!

    http://fashionablyserved.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi!!I like your blog so much, and you look really great!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You and your friend are gorgeous! Loving these outfits.

    fleeting moments

    ResponderEliminar